We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice sets out details of the information that we may collect from you and how we may use that information.
What information do we collect?
- your name, age/date of birth and gender
- your email address
- your billing, delivery or home address and telephone numbers (including mobile numbers)
- details of your purchases and orders
- your online browsing activity
- your password(s)
- your payment card details when you make a purchase or place an order with us
- your communication and marketing preferences
- your location
- your correspondence and communications with us including notes of telephone calls and webchat exchanges
- details of reviews which you post
- your attendance at events we run
- your competition answers or other competition submissions
We will not share your information with third parties in order for that third party to provide direct marketing communications to you, unless you have provided your consent for such use. Such third parties will have their own policies relating to the way in which your information may be used.
In accordance with applicable data protection law and our own policies, we have adopted appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Our website is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children. If you believe we have collected personal information about your child, you may contact us as detailed in Contact below and request that we remove information about your child.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may update or amend this Privacy Notice from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your information, or you wish us to action any of the requests detailed above, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.